Neil Gaiman — Author
About the Author Edit
Neil Richard MacKinnon Gaiman, born Neil Richard Gaiman; 10 November 1960) is an English author of short fiction, novels, comic books, graphic novels, audio theatre and films. His notable works include the comic book series The Sandman and novels Stardust, American Gods, Coraline, and The Graveyard Book. He has won numerous awards, including the Hugo, Nebula, and Bram Stoker awards, as well as the Newbery and Carnegie medals. He is the first author to win both the Newbery and the Carnegie medals for the same work, The Graveyard Book (2008). In 2013, The Ocean at the End of the Lane was voted Book of the Year in the British National Book Awards. ~ Wikipedia
- Gaiman lets his readers draw their own inferences.
|Series Title||Genre||Supernatural Elements|
|American Gods (2 books)||Fant||Gods, some fae creatures|
|The Sandman series||comic book series||Goodreads page|
To expand the table, right-press or (Control-press on a Mac)—choose add row.
- Legends II (2003) ~ "The Monarch of the Glen" — American Gods 1.5.
- Fragile Things: Short Fictions and Wonders (2006) ~ "The Monarch of the Glen" — American Gods 1.5.
External References Edit
- Neil Gaiman - Neil's Work > Books > American Gods ~ Author
- Neil Gaiman - Neil's Work > Books > Anansi Boys ~ Author
- American Gods series by Neil Gaiman ~ Goodreads
- American Gods Series ~ Shelfari
- American Gods - Series Bibliography ~ ISFdb
- American Gods series by Neil Gaiman ~ FictFact
- American Gods | Series | LibraryThing ~ LibraryThing
Summaries, Reviews, Articles:
- Best SFF Novels of the Decade: An Appreciation of American Gods | Tor.com
- Neil Gaiman's American Gods and Anansi Boys will be adapted for TV | Books | The Guardian
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman | Books | The Guardian
- Neil Gaiman - Home
- Neil Gaiman - Wikipedia
- Goodreads | Neil Gaiman (Author of American Gods)
- Neil Gaiman - About Neil